• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Driveway Drop...:(

saxaphool

Tricycle
Couple of days ago was maneuvering my 2016 in the driveway and it just got away from me. I was standing on the left side, and it  started to go away from me....not a darn thing I could do but watch. A few marks on the right bag and right mirror, but relatively minor.

I'm sorry to hear about that, Joel. I had something very similar happen to my 2013 four years ago. I now have a 2015 with Canyon Cages and rear bag guards. Sometimes I move the bike while standing beside it. Most of the time I mount it first so I have more control of its top heaviness.

I think I need to look into a set of canyon cages for mine too.  I feel like I'm afraid to ride it like it should be, because I'm afraid of setting it down and it costing me a fortune to fix.