• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Driving light mounts

garageman

About 2 years ago I put led driving lights on my 2012. Somewhere on this forum I believe, I found the guy that makes a wedge shaped mount that fits under the mirror pivots and gives you a level place to mount the lights. I think he said they were 3D printed. help me find him again, please. One mount broke and I need to buy again.

About 2 years ago I put led driving lights on my 2012. Somewhere on this forum I believe, I found the guy that makes a wedge shaped mount that fits under the mirror pivots and gives you a level place to mount the lights. I think he said they were 3D printed. help me find him again, please. One mount broke and I need to buy again.
I have a pair of those that I will sell you find out what they cost and I’ll sell you mine cheaper

OK, What a dumb a** I am. Shortly after posting I remembered the part of the forum that has products. Sure enough I found the mounts from Peter Lindquist, Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of him?
He's listed under the COG industry vendors as Lindquist Limited...

I don't see any info to get ahold of him. I want to ask if has had others break.

OK, What a dumb a** I am. Shortly after posting I remembered the part of the forum that has products. Sure enough I found the mounts from Peter Lindquist, Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of him?

I don't see any info to get ahold of him. I want to ask if has had others break.
Found below on the forum..

New Name for Peter's light kit is LINDQUIST LIMITED Check out his Ebay ad for C14 driving lights!

https://www.ebay.com/str/lindquistlimited

If you click his name 'PeterL', select Start conversation then you should be able to message him.