• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

E128 Givi Box Mount $60 shipped

Tusk

Tricycle
I have a Givi E128 Monokey Top Box mount to sell. It's complete with all mounting hardware and instructions. The mount even ships in the original packaging. It is used but in "like new" condition with no damage or breaks.

$60 US gets it shipped to your door within the Continental United States. I'll work with anyone outside the US borders/mainland.

PayPal preferred. Thanks.

MarkG,I just bought a 47ltr GIVI top case I believe at a good price  ($30),bracket would help.  The Wizard :'( ??? :)

Sorry for the delay Jon. PM responded.

You too Wizard. I pm'd you a response as well. I guess first payment get it.

Thanks!