• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Exhaust cover...What do you think ?

orange

Training Wheels
Hi guys...Since I got nothing to do during my long weekend  :)

Paint flat black the exhaust tip, cover and heat shield  :motonoises:

Any comments ...Thanks

f1.jpg

Before...

F1-1.jpg

Sorry on the sticker...I'll find another  :-[

f2.jpg

I don't know if I like it better or not. I guess I would have to see them side by side. But it still looks huge!  But for what it's worth. I kind of like the look from that sticker!  :)

Rusty...Thanks  :)

ZG...Can't hide that fact  ;D

astros50...juz a normal can spray...so far so good  ;)

After now seeing the updated side by side photo's (thanks Orange). I do think it looks a little better all black. But to be fair, I think it looks fine with the silver trim also. They both have the same downfall. The can itself just looks too big. That's why the V&H CSone looks better. It's a lot like the OEM can, but much smaller, that actually looks more fitting on the C14.

Looks tons better in my opinion.  Clearly illustrates the concept of using color to make something less obvious.

Appreciate all comments...Many thanks guys  ;)

The only reason I'm stickin' with the bazooka / potato launcher  :rotflmao:, low noise...loves the OEM sounds

Reddoggie...Yeaahhh that's the main idea

I'm not a fan of the '12 black stuff, however I think what you did was a big improvement. Well done.  :bravo_2: