• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fairings to cover antler holes

Fenris38

Tricycle
Any suggestions (beside a dealer) on where to get the fairings that replace/fill in where the antlers sit? I bought my '04 Connie used and they are not to be found. :( 04 Concours (Fenris) (mostly stock)

Yep I would have to do a dead out search for mine just to find them. Never been on the bike but sorry no sale. I do not want to do the same thing to the guy that buys mine. If I can find them :/ Good luck. PS : I would go back to the guy that sold it unless he told you he didn't have them. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

I'll check on ebay as the previous owner has no idea what happened to them. Thanks for the answers. 04 Concours (Fenris) (mostly stock)

I looked'em up at Babbits and they're $66.19 apiece for my 2006. Which, of course, is ridiculous. Not quite as ridiculous as the 300 dollar digital clock, but getting close.

Yep, I agree, I've seen lots of 'em on ebay, just be patient. If you, or somebody you know can paint, than you can be less patient (cause all the years are the same pieces, they're just different colors)... but if painting is not an option, than you'll have to be more patient. Also, you can solicit here (and other Concours forums) for them... and sometimes you'll get lucky.