• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOJ - Oct 5,6,7

gsjay

My friends of Jason weekend is coming up Oct 5,6,7 at the Brazenhead Inn, in Mingo Wv.

www.brazenheadinn.com

Always a fun time at the Inn and wonder WV riding in all directions.

There are still rooms avaliable if any of you would like to attend.
tks,
Jason

Wish I could but can't this year, see ya at Brrrr

gsjay said:
My friends of Jason weekend is coming up Oct 5,6,7 at the Brazenhead Inn, in Mingo Wv.

www.brazenheadinn.com

tks,
Jason

gsjay said:

www.brazenheadinn.com

tks,
Jason

As I mentioned in an email, already had a prior commitment for this w/e - but - will be riding/camping in the area. If I get a chance I'll swing by to say hello.

Ok Guy we'll leave a light on for you..........

Gonna cool off better take the heavy sleeping bag.

jason

gsjay said:
Ok Guy we'll leave a light on for you..........

Gonna cool off better take the heavy sleeping bag.

jason

You forget I'm the original Brrr Ride dude. We're good.    :)

Y'all have fun riding in the Mountain State. This FOJer can't be with you, I'm camped at Breaks with Sharry and working the MOM project at Grundy this weekend.

Fall colors are already looking very nice in WV.  ;)