• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale As Is $1,100 USD - Austin, Texas - '03 C10 with 101269 miles with mild crash damage - running when crashed on 02/23/2019

bikejones

SOLD***SOLD***SOLD $1,100 OBO (USD) - 2003 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000

condition: fair – always parked in the garage. Has not been ridden in two years
engine displacement (CC): 987
fuel: gas
odometer: 101269

paint color: Ruby Red
title status: clean Texas title in my name ready to be signed off (once funds clear or cash paid).

transmission: manual

Due to the left front foot peg breaking while I was standing on the pegs while riding through a dip in the road and having to lay the bike down in dirt at 30mph as opposed to being high-sided on pavement, the bike needs +/-$600 of TLC to get her back on the road. Murph’s Kits has most of the parts needed. Or, use it as a great parts bike.

Here’s a run-down of what’s broken and needs to be replaced. All side plastics have scuff marks or cracks in them. Both left and right front foot pegs and brackets are broken. The left mirror and the right front blinker lens are broken. The right luggage antler is broken. The fairing support is slightly tweaked. The rifle windshield is broken but the base in in good condition.

Fluids are good. Rear brake pads were changed and rear brake caliper was rebuilt in 2019.

Tires are in very good condition.

I have 2 keys for the ignition and keys for the luggage.

Reworked junction box by Larry Buck Sport Touring

Extras that come with the bike - - - -

• Brand new ignition module in the box
  • Several spare Concours hard plastic saddle bags
  • Clymer’s – Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 manual

Last edited: