• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For those of you attending the National in ID Falls

OMoaC

For you folks that will be attending and also attended the RRR regional in UT. I look forward to seeing you all again and have a request. Please mark on your activity agenda to attend the Town Hall meeting and wear your RRR shirts. Be nice to look over the crowd and see some friendly faces. For those that missed the RRR and will be attending I look forward to meeting you for maybe the first time. Also please mark on your calendars this meeting. There will be announcements made, information shared and is also your opportunity to present direct feedback to the COG leadership. It will also give you a glimpse into the effort made by the volunteers that represent you, the COG membership. I very much look forward to seeing you all there and making friends all over again.
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD