• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Free Riding Gear - Just Pay Shipping

2andblue

COG Executive Director
Group-
Donation to someone who will use..

I have a Tourmaster Transition 3, size Men’s Tall XL, that has delivered 10 years and 125K miles terrific service. Hot, Cold, Wet, Dry this jacket has performed flawlessly. Crash protection is top notch, zip in / out insulated liner is thick and warm, 9 vents to cool.

My wife needed some new gear and part of the deal was I had to get a new jacket... (The sacrifices huh :sneaky:)

I know we sweat in our jackets, etc. (I don’t know what to think about a used garment myself) but that’s not for me to decide. Restorative wash, such as Nikwax would resolve that - I waterproofed each year and again never a leak.

One seam was repaired with a patch, high viz has faded and some weathering of the textile in some locales but other than that all good and never leaks

If you are interested - respond here or PM me. Hate to toss a still perfectly performing jacket and don’t have room for extra
jackets.

Also have a woman’s Olympia Motorsports mesh jacket size 2XL with a zipper in/ out waterproof liner.

Wayne

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg