• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

from the great state of Texas

DCobra

hi i just join  and hope to meet more riders in and around abilene texas I own a 1984  honda V65 Magna 1100cc  so can keep up with all most anything hoping to meet and ride with other bikers 58 years olds and an Army Vet and  :great:single lady thanks for letting me join this great group and hope to see u down the road have fun and ride safe

Welcome Walter!
We're glad you're here!  Just to be clear, you joined the forum, which is just the online presence of the concours owners group.  To be more than just a forum subscriber, it's $37 a year.  You get discounts at club gatherings, not to mention the club magazine and a members only handbook that lists all the members with contact info that will help you if you have troubles while traveling.  It's a great deal that's hard to beat!
from-the-great-state-of-texas

Attachments

• COG Membership Handbook Cover 2019.jpg
    COG Membership Handbook Cover 2019.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 179
Welcome Mac Daddy.
Your gonna like it here.

Lots of Vets here too.

Not many rides going on currently because of the Virus scare.
Hopefully someone lives near you.

Ride safe, Ted