• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: 2004 C-10 28k Miles East Coast

ChinaV

Big Wheel
Hello,

Last year my wife and I purchased this bike for a cross country trip and I decided to hold on to her for one more little jaunt.  We will be riding around New England from July 3 thru July 13.  After that, she will be up for sale.

For Sale:

2004 Kawasaki ZG1000 Concours

Price:$3000
Status: New Hampshire title in hand and registered until May 2012

Details:
28,000 miles
Black with blue metal flake paint (very purdy in the sunshine)
Stock luggage
Bestem Bag insert liners (Wide Version)
45 liter tail box (holds two full face helmets) with Murphs mounting brackets.
Throttle lock / cruise control
RAM mount on dashboard for GPS mount.

Bike runs perfect and is in great condition with excellent rubber and brakes. A few minor scratches from normal wear and a no speed tip over when the kickstand sunk through some hot pavement.

Just changed oil and shaft fluid and the bike is ready for another cross country trip.

I'm also willing to hold the bike in New Hampshire for any of you international folks that are looking for a motorcycle in the USA.

Connie001.jpg

Connie002.jpg

Connie004.jpg

Connie005.jpg

Connie011.jpg

Connie017.jpg

Metzeler ME880 Marathon Tires Front and Rear are in perfect condition.

Connie006.jpg

Connie007.jpg

Connie008.jpg

Connie009.jpg

Connie018.jpg

Rear trunk will hold two full face helmets.

Connie010.jpg

Nelson and Riggs half cover is a perfect fit.

Connie012.jpg

Connie013.jpg

Cover stows under the seat and takes up almost no room.

Connie014.jpg

Always stored inside and perfectly maintained.

Connie016.jpg

PM or E-Mail ( lds *at* contactdi *dot* com ) if you're interested.

Cheers!
ChinaV