• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS - 2010 Concours 1400 (many farkles) (Now with Photo Link)

mcgyver74

So I am selling my bike....

2010 Concours 1400 47k miles on it.

One owner since new

The good:

• Dual Muzzys Exhaust (full manifold back)
  • Ivans Flash
  • Bar risers
  • Givi monokey mount for topcase (Case not included)
  • Russel Day Long saddle
  • GSG Sliders
  • Rear Crash Bars
  • MRA Touring Windshield
  • McCruise Cruise control
  • Hyperlites in rear
  • Traxxion AK cartridges in front forks
  • Hyperpro rear shock
  • EBC XC Rotors front and rear
  • Radiator guard
  • Baker Air wings
  • TPS had batteries changed 3 years ago
  • New Water Pump (2 months ago)
  • Has only drank full synthetic oils since new well ahead of most change intervals
  • I have all the hoses to do a full hose replacement (haven't gotten around to it yet)
  • I have a full Galfer brake line kit (It's supposed to arrive tomorrow but is not on the bike yet)
The bad:

• Body has some paint fading on it,
  • Bike was laid down twice in parking lots, minor scuffs (basically was not running when it fell)
  • The left side rear crash bar touches the rear bag (Last parking lot scuffle may have tweaked it)
  • Front rotors were replaced with EBC but bike has a front vibration when braking, POSSIBLE rotor, but as it was doing it when I replaced the OEM rotors for EBC and kept doing it I am not convinced. Bike stops fine but has vibration
  • Seat has some cracks in it from age
Located in NJ, trying to get $4,800 for her :)
Photos can be seen here
Photos from my Google Album

Last edited:
So I am selling my bike....

2010 Concours 1400 47k miles on it.

One owner since new

The good:

• Dual Muzzys Exhaust (full manifold back)
  • Ivans Flash
  • Bar risers
  • Givi monokey mount for topcase (Case not included)
  • Russel Day Long saddle
  • GSG Sliders
  • Rear Crash Bars
  • MRA Touring Windshield
  • McCruise Cruise control
  • Hyperlites in rear
  • Traxxion AK cartridges in front forks
  • Hyperpro rear shock
  • EBC XC Rotors front and rear
  • Radiator guard
  • Baker Air wings
  • TPS had batteries changed 3 years ago
  • New Water Pump (2 months ago)
  • Has only drank full synthetic oils since new well ahead of most change intervals
  • I have all the hoses to do a full hose replacement (haven't gotten around to it yet)
  • I have a full Galfer brake line kit (It's supposed to arrive tomorrow but is not on the bike yet)
The bad:

• Body has some paint fading on it,
  • Bike was laid down twice in parking lots, minor scuffs (basically was not running when it fell)
  • The left side rear crash bar touches the rear bag (Last parking lot scuffle may have tweaked it)
  • Front rotors were replaced with EBC but bike has a front vibration when braking, POSSIBLE rotor, but as it was doing it when I replaced the OEM rotors for EBC and kept doing it I am not convinced. Bike stops fine but has vibration
  • Seat has some cracks in it from age
Located in NJ, trying to get $4,800 for her :)
Photos can be seen here
Photos from my Google Album
What town are you in and when are you available to show it?