• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: C10 - Tail Fairings - Side Covers - Front Fender - Belly Pans and more

Stasch

====================================================================

Added 12/14/2020: Everything except a couple mid fairings, throttle cables, and clutch line assemblies are gone.

Paring down the C10 parts cache from my Wall Of Treasures (contrasts with the Dragon's Tree Of Shame)

PRICES AND DETAILS FOLLOW AFTER PICS.

IMG_2024.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

Prices are low, so if anyone has a need for any of these, or for a future project . . . now is the time.

Priced to make it worth my time to pack and ship and that's about it.

Shipping is in addition to the prices and depends on your zip code.

PM me with what you are interested in and your zip code so I can quote the shipping cost. Photos upon request.

I have other stuff not listed, so if you're wondering, PM and ask.

TAIL FAIRINGS: $10 each. All are in good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.

SIDE COVERS: $15 per set, or $10 each. All are in good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.

FRONT FENDER: 1990 - Red $15 - Good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks. Paint has some scuffs and some scratching - could use polishing out.

BELLY PANS (Under Fairings):

• $10 - 1994 - Standard charcoal lower color - Normal cosmetic wear, good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.
  • $8 - 1990 - Red - needs repair on right rear (missing) tab. No other cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.

Last edited:
I have all four pieces for the front in good shape. problem is shipping from 18960 would equal the $200 I want for them.

Added 7/13/2020: Everything except a couple mid fairings, throttle cables, one belly pan and clutch line assemblies are gone.

Paring down the C10 parts cache from my Wall Of Treasures (contrasts with the Dragon's Tree Of Shame)

IMG_2024.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG

Prices are low, so if anyone has a need for any of these, or for a future project . . . now is the time.

PM me with what you are interested in and your zip code so I can quote the shipping cost. Photos upon request.

TAIL FAIRINGS: $10 each. All are in good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.

SIDE COVERS: $15 per set, or $10 each. All are in good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.

FRONT FENDER: 1990 - Red $15 - Good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks. Paint has some scuffs and some scratching - could use polishing out.

• $10 - 1994 - Standard charcoal lower color - Normal cosmetic wear, good condition, no cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.
  • $8 - 1990 - Red - needs repair on right rear (missing) tab. No other cracks, missing pieces or missing chunks.
rear cargo cover in gold ?

Added 7/13/2020: Everything except a couple mid fairings, throttle cables, one belly pan and clutch line assemblies are gone.

IMG_2024.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2027.JPG