• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: Dainese TravelGuard Men's Goretex Pants (sz 52)

ghostrider990

For sale is a pair of Men's Size 52, white/black/grey, GORETEX 3-season Textile Pants.
These have seen approximately 4 seasons of light use, and have never been crashed, and are in Excellent Condition.

No funk, smells, stains, or imperfections on these pants. These were washed seasonally, and Scotchguard applied to the shell. I have ridden in torrential downpours in these pants and always stayed dry, even in the crotch!

These are true Goretex-Lined pants, and not the kind that you have to add-in the Goretex liner when the weather turns sour.
Two functional hip pockets, two zippered thigh vents, and gusseted leg zips.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-travelguard-gore-tex-pants

Includes the Thermal Liner, and OEM hip and Knee armor.

I purchased a newer set of Rukka Gear, and no longer need these pants.

$275 shipped in the CONUS only. Paypal or Zelle accepted.

PM if interested.

gr

Attachments

• IMG_5441.JPG
    IMG_5441.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5442.JPG
    IMG_5442.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5446.JPG
    IMG_5446.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5445.JPG
    IMG_5445.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 123
To the Top!
These pants are still for sale, and ready for Spring.

Price Drop $200 shipped in the CONUS.  They're collecting dust in my storage bin.

gr

**SOLD 4-29**