• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fuel cells for the 1400 Connie

Juscruizn

Bicycle
I am interested in obtaining a reserve fuel cell for my 09 Concours. I would like comments from members who use fuel cells and can give me information on brands, type of cell, etc. The only one I have been able to locate is by Samson and mounts to the rear fender. It raises fuel cell capacity to 11.5 gallons. Does anyone have this particular cell? Does it effect handling on the Connie and what else is needed to mount this system? What type of pump do you recomend and is installation difficult? Thanks for your input, Reed