• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

fuel injection anyone! from COG FB page.

Bud said:
RWulf said:
That link goes no where.
The link downloads a microsoft word document that has all the info for the mod.  HTH

Yes... It did just that!!  :beerchug:

Being well above my pay grade (and ability)  I shall just stare at it mindlessly, and
blow spit bubbles. 

Kudos to the 'engineer' that did the upgrade.  A lot of work.  :great:

Steve in Sunny Fla said:
  I didn't see who wrote that, but the COG ED has done 5 efi'd c-10's. Very skilled guy.  Steve

Did not find a COG ED in member search box does that nom de guerre refer to offsite resource? Thanks for any reply.

Lee said:
Steve in Sunny Fla said:
  I didn't see who wrote that, but the COG ED has done 5 efi'd c-10's. Very skilled guy.  Steve

Did not find a COG ED in member search box does that nom de guerre refer to offsite resource? Thanks for any reply.
That would be Chuck Kimball aka Rev Ryder.  He had a pretty interesting project on a Porche 928 IIRC.  Whatever happened with that?

RWulf said:
That link goes no where.

Link is for a down loadable .docx file.
Print from there.

Just info on how someone did it for reference. Seems like might be easier ways. But certainly "A" for effort.

COG Editor aye?!!!! Guess I was thinking in handlease. A language I do not speak to well apparently. I still have not figured out avatars either, EMOJs or lol. Thought that was lots of love. And to think that girlfriend was always laughing at me!

not COG Editor, COG Executive Director...  he did do a stellar job on his, and broke ground on the EFI thing... the "other fellow", well, not so much.. just mentioning. anyway, its all over on the "other forum", if you want a timeline, and synopses of it all.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

hA!  aPPARENTLY DO NOT SPEAK cog EITHER............

Will say this for Rev Ryder in plain English though. When I first came on board this site he was very gracious in answering questions about his activities and accomplishments with the C10. Tip o de hat to him.

Will see if I can search his FI postings. Would not tackle FI on a C10 probably. But like knowing it is a possibility in the study about it.

Lee, it doesn't help that the Concourier Editor's name is "Ed," either.  :-[ Lots of opportunity for confusion.

That would be Chuck Kimball aka Rev Ryder. He had a pretty interesting project on a Porche 928 IIRC. Whatever happened with that?
Well Bud, the Porsche is still languishing in the garage. It is pretty much disassembled right now. I just installed a new two post lift to help with it as working from terra firma has become more difficult with age and stuff gets heavier everyday. Anyway, the project is now getting all new suspension and drivetrain AGAIN. Current engine is an LT1 from a 2015 C-7 Corvette as are much of the suspension components. Hope I live long enough to finish this one. :rolleyes: I HAVE done a couple more EFI C-10s the past year though. I also threw a rod fishing offshore in my '17 Waverunner so it's been down for 6 months almost. Poo! Also the 6,000 mile C-14 hasn;t had voltage in her system (battery) since 2018. I need to part with some stuff probably. :cry: