• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gauging Interest, Cave Day 2012

LSGiant

This is lifted from the ST Forum

I thought I would see if a few folks might be up for a tech day at the cave?
This would be a Bi-Partisan event  with both STO and the COG folks.
We would have room for a few bikes, and lots of room for folks to come hang out.
I added a full size grill too.
Also added a bigger boat : ( but we can work around that for a day.
Let me know if you would be interested.
Rich

I think Rich is looking at dates in January let us know if you are interested.

I'd be interested but don't think I'll have any projects to do that day.  Guess I'll have to stand around and watch and give bad advice.  I'm usually good with that.
-thomas

I should be there, too. It's always a good time at the Man Cave.

Who's brining the grill? I have a Smokey Joe if needed.

Jim

Cookie said:
I should be there, too. It's always a good time at the Man Cave.

Who's brining the grill? I have a Smokey Joe if needed.

Jim

Jeffs 1st posting says there is a grill there.  Word.

if this will still happen on the 7th, and the weather cooperates, i plan on coming over.  Could someone in the know email me the details, address of the Cave, starting time, etc.

thanks,
Bryan

Phlatlander said:
if this will still happen on the 7th, and the weather cooperates, i plan on coming over.  Could someone in the know email me the details, address of the Cave, starting time, etc.

thanks,
Bryan

PM sent