• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

getting ready

bbarrows

Bicycle
after a long winter, and the beast being snowbound up a half mile icy drive, i am finally getting it ready. taking a break from adjusting the valves. not knowing what to expect, i found it pretty easy going. the hardest part being getting the cover off. lots of great support from fellow cogers thanx

I did a buch of work yesterday on my bike and the wifes, got to take hers out for a run,,felt great to just get out !! Was a long day with carb overhaul, coolant change and battery replacement then an oil change and carb sync on the wife's bike. Spring has sprung !! CT AAD COG #7011-A 2003 Concours-Mary Ann 1995 Honda Nighthawk 750 wifes
2404055870098914013eWgtrD_th.jpg
2032479400098914013vMhfsR_th.jpg

Definitely feels good to have spring here. I currently have my fuel line undergoing re-engineering... hope to have it all back in place and working a bit better in a few days. :) Steve K. '02 Concours COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'

Certainly dont' envy ya'll that live where there is a "REAL" winter,,we don't do that heah in Jawjuh..but I do envy the feeling you must experience once the snow stops . things start to turn green and you can once again start bike riding...I just know that's gotta make ya feel like a kid again!! ENJOY !!

>grumble< There's moss gowing on my moss. We had spring here in the Pee Enn Dubya for abouit 5 hours yestiddy. It's winter again. Dang. I missed it. The Original Rich Reed COG #7 1986 Kawasaki Ninja 1000R 1977 Yamaha XS650 Standard 2004 Little Blue Chevy "Over the hill it's five bucks. Here in Idaho it's a hundred and eighty."

Hey Rich I rode yesterday, up to Granite Falls WA, dang snowed while I was up there! Nice to get out none the less. C. Colin Prior Cogmos Administrator Lake Forest Park WA COG#7767
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg

PMS is over for a while. Road mine around the block Sunday, about 3/4 mile, before loading it in my ranger to haul it over here to Port Angeles. Now if the humidity would drop 1% and the temp would rise about 1* and the wind would back off about 1 mph I would be a happy camper or Biker that is. 1990 Aint she a pretty Tomato (the bike ofcourse) wedshots albums http://community.webshots.com/user/sawfiler64/albums/most-recent

OK I got ya. Picked up new (for me) 04 from WI and rode it back to upstate NY. Two days 1100 miles. Having a hard time staying off it. Coming up with all kinds of excuses of how I have to go somewhere to do some important thing. "Honey I'm off to Bobs to help him rearrange his sock drawer". Luvin it

Say Hi to Bob and his socks for me. Does he still have that set of orange woolies he wears deer hunting? Y'know, this really p***ses me off when an Apple Knocker brags about riding a new scoot from The Frozen Wasteland back to "Bingahamcusechester" or wherever, and I'm still freezing my dinkies off here in Paradise. Good on yer, Jim.

I'm still freezing my dinkies off here in Paradise.
+1 it's dang snowing again today in Seattle! Geesh! And that ain't a AFJ either Colin Prior Cogmos Administrator Lake Forest Park WA COG#7767
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg

You folks must live on a different planet or something. It's just super riding weather here - Just had a real soaker Saturday, a light 3.5" of the wet stuff. Did get a nice ride in Sunday with the PGR. Why don't you just hang it up and come on down to Coastal Georgia (USA) for October till May. St. Pat's Day is just one big party around here.http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/mboards/images/topicicons/thumbsup.gif (Now is this Icon going to work?)