• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Givi V40 monokey case mounting plate.

ss1179852

Woody in BC
Good day!
My brother in law gave me the above givi case. No base to attach it.
I see a rather heavy duty mount for 1400 on the Givi site. It’s rather expensive and looks a bit intimidating to install. Does Givi offer a simpler base mount that works? Still want to be able to unlock and take the case off when required.
Is the Kawasaki rack plate strong enough to mount a smaller base plate to it?
Appreciate your input if you have any info.
Or a mount for this case hanging around for sale.
The Canadian website is a pain to navigate with very little info.
No direct number to call Givi Canada. Thank you!
Woody in BC

Sounds good.
Could you post a picture?
And how can I contact you?
Sort of new to the process.
Thanks. Woody.

He's an industry member....phils farkles....could be number 4 or 5 on ur phones speed dial...lol

After (and not necessarily in this order) shoulda been, Murphs, ted( connie rider)......

Sounds good.
Could you post a picture?
And how can I contact you?
Sort of new to the process.
Thanks. Woody.
I haven’t received your message, my web-site name is to the left of my photos of the racks. You can also send a Personal message through the forum. Phil

I can say a +1 +1 +1 on Phils Racks. My Shad 52 was reported by fellow riders to bounce a concerning. All fixed with this rack.

Thank very much. I have been in contact with Phil. Will order one very soon.
appreciate the feedback. I just sold my 2006 Bmw K1200 so I have some money to spend on the Connie
👍😀