• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good Condition Forks from a 2005 - Free for pickup?

will-mitch

I sold my Concours and the guy didn't want the extra set of forks I had.

I had bought a used set of forks with the trees & stem to rebuild my bike but the existing forks were straight.

the stem and trees are not available but the upper and lower forks are and I've never had these on my bike.
They appear to have good seals but do have some road rash around the lower end of the forks.

not sure if there are any Iowa people here but these are Free if you could pick up in Central Iowa or Could talk about shipping them for a fee.

Attachments

• s-l140.jpg
    s-l140.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 172
I believe Ted Adcock ( ConnieRider) was looking for a set.
I tried to send him a PM on these

Just saw this. I was looking for some to help another member. I'll ping him {Lee} now.

Problem is, we're down south.
will-mitch, would you consider shipping if we pay the costs?

Ride safe, Ted

Please are there any rust pitting on tubes? Not to look a gift horse as they say but pits in Louisiana turn to craters in a season here. Otherwise am certainly interested if I may pay to have shipped to 71291. Thanks in advance for any reply.