• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Good Trade!

trenchfighter

Road Bike
I'm doing some wrenching for a buddy of mine on his 68 Camaro RS, Im giving him an Edelbrock 650 carb and storing the car for him over the winter....and in trade he is giving me a Suzuki GS1000G. All it needs is a Speedo and a battery.

I dont have any pics yet, I post some when I pick it up on Friday. Its a 1980, and if I remember correctly it is a the black and blue color scheme.

Im thinking cafe racer style, with the upside down dirt bike bars and a shortened tail section. It is pretty pristine though so Im not sure I want to cut it up. I also have a Yamaha 1100 that is getting an R6 front end on it,and a hard tail. I dont know what Im going to do with this one yet!