• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

H2 SX SE First Ride Review on Motorcycle.com

I enjoyed both! Like that Kawasaki is stepping up on electronics but it makes the price go up as well.  :mad:

I saw one today at a local dealer. it is a beautiful bike. The dealer said only 800 were going to be manufactured this year and they only got one because a guy prepaid and they begged their rep.

Out of curiosity I checked the inventory where I bought my C14 and they have two of them one black and one lime. I might have to go like their windows  :motonoises:

Questions I have:
Does it come with a FOB smaller than a stick of butter?
Will it carry 3 girlfriends?
Can we get it up on the center stand?
How easy is it for the bags to fall off?
Does Murph make a kit for it yet?

Harry Martin said:
Questions I have:
Does it come with a FOB smaller than a stick of butter? NO FOB! A REAL KEY!
Will it carry 3 girlfriends? NOPE... ONE SKINNY ONE.
Can we get it up on the center stand?  SUPER EASY.
How easy is it for the bags to fall off?  SUPER SECURE. SAME BAGS THAT ARE ON THE VERSYS 650 / 1000
Does Murph make a kit for it yet? NOPE.. NADA!