• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hand warming spot

tundra tom

The weather has been extremely un-predictable here. Got caught in a cold rain with ventilated gloves. (mother natures fault  :-[) I do have heated grips but found when I put either hand on the front rounded corners of the tank mounted glove box there was a nice warm air flow over my hands. It even dried the gloves out somewhat.

Just sayin.............

Hmmmm never tried that
Did pull my heat shields out for the winter ...........or take the truck

I was considering putting some heat shielding under the glovebox to keep my phone from cooking when I put it in there.  Think this would help?

Fred_Harmon_TX said:
You can also use the glove box to bake bread or re-heat a meal.

I did install foil windshield shade material under the glove box and tank. I does help with the heat but it"s still not cool in there.

ScottP said:
I was considering putting some heat shielding under the glovebox to keep my phone from cooking when I put it in there.  Think this would help?

Fred_Harmon_TX said:
You can also use the glove box to bake bread or re-heat a meal.