• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello, South Dakota here

gregblyde5497

Hello,
Bought a 2004 with 14k for $2000 a couple months ago. Absolutely love it. Great to ride, great to work on, supposed to be super reliable. I've made a few improvements thanks to murphskits.
I've had everything from a victory hardball to a KTM 1290 super adventure and this is my overall favorite so far.
Nice to meet everyone,
Greg

Hi Greg. Congrats on your new-to-you bike, and welcome to COG.

Great group of folks here that coincide with our motto: "Join for the bike and stay for the people."

Welcome!

Start making ur plans for the national rally in 2022. Down in eureka springs Arkansas... ur gonna love it here. Be sure to check out all the recommended improvements for the c10. Carb mods to prevent the dreaded hydro lock, should be first...

Greg Welcome to the group.

Previous MN resident myself and enjoyed crossing the Dakotas, the openness, barren landscape and contrast from east to west remarkable. Ability to see an entire train’s length of cars on a track in front of you with miles of openness on both sides of the train is something to be experienced. Pulled along several trains to get a whistle 😀!

Mt Rushmore smaller than we expected and Badlands larger than expected….

See you around,
Wayne, Carol & Blue

Welcome Greg! Love South Dakota! Interviewed for a job at Angostura Recreation Area in 1984, camped at and watched the buffalo roundup at Custer State Park. Rode a pickup over the Needles Highway and hope to do it on a motorcycle someday. A very interesting state!
I've owned three C-10's - a great motorcycle that does everything I want it to do.