• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello the complete kipass concours 14. Carmo is expensive. This is Jakester

Hello , I have assembled a 2006 concours 14 . I have ecu , switch and kipass but it will not run . Thanks !

The first C14 came out in 2007 as a 2008 model. I'm guessing you don't have a fob or immobilizer, but everything else is there. It's either Carmo or find someone that will sell you the KIPASS parts that includes the fob or immobilizer. Am I correct about your needs?

When u say you've assembled a c14 ( and were assuming it's a gen 1 2008 model), are you saying uv put together an ecu from 1 source,a switch from another source, and kipass.from another source? For a mash up of parts? It won't run? Does it even turn over?

The first C14 came out in 2007 as a 2008 model. I'm guessing you don't have a fob or immobilizer, but everything else is there. It's either Carmo or find someone that will sell you the KIPASS parts that includes the fob or immobilizer. Am I correct about your needs?
Yes you are correct. Thanks so much.

When u say you've assembled a c14 ( and were assuming it's a gen 1 2008 model), are you saying uv put together an ecu from 1 source,a switch from another source, and kipass.from another source? For a mash up of parts? It won't run? Does it even turn over?
No it won’t turn over with eBay parts.

No it won’t turn over with eBay parts.
..makes sense then. You really need to do some research about the Kpassss system. There are many threads some do a pretty good job of explaining it. It won't turn over unless u have yhe matching fob to the Kpass ecu. I'd be surprised if the switch even turned..