• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hey Guys, Been awhile

....and here some of us were hoping u were posting some if the newest bestest, gotta have it farkles for the c14....

Welcome back murph ...

Latest product are Risers for the H2..o_O.. Id say most of our future offerings for the C14 will be maintenance based. I added a star spring kit for the C14 this week, and I'll have the EBC clutches for the bike in stock next week. Anybody knows a need I'll be happy to work on it.

Murph
CPG2769

Hey Murph! Great to hear from you! You really need to come down to the National rally in June.
Ron

You HAVE to come, because then I’ll be forever remembered as the guy who got Murph to come to a National rally!😉

Err/Uhh, Ron,,,,,,,
(If he doesn't come) You'll be remembered as the guy that scared him away.
------If others don't think that,,, I'll start the rumor. (always happy to help) 😆

Ride safe, Ted

Latest product are Risers for the H2..o_O.. Id say most of our future offerings for the C14 will be maintenance based. I added a star spring kit for the C14 this week, and I'll have the EBC clutches for the bike in stock next week. Anybody knows a need I'll be happy to work on it.

Murph
CPG2769
Any possibility of stocking Oil cap O-rings, rear drive drain plug crush washers and/or Coolant drain plug crush washers?

I change crush washers every time and the orings everyso often. I rather give you the business then whomever has em on Ebay. My local dealer has minimum stock..