• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hmmmm H2 SX se

Gixerhp said:
Possible time to buy H2 SX Se,,,

Might have sell the Connie,,, >:D >:D >:D >:D

Not sure that's a C14 replacement. All of my observations seem to indicate it is nowhere near as capable from a long distance comfort or two up standpoint. 

I wonder if it has a center stand so one can more easily perform chain maintenance, chain lubrication and chain sling removal when touring.

David said:
I wonder if it has a center stand so one can more easily perform chain maintenance, chain lubrication and chain sling removal when touring.

Gee doesn't that sound fun! Did that in my twenties on VFR when I rode from Chicago to Cali. It sucked then..and now in 50's, no thanks

David said:

3rmweloy.odl.jpg

a $310 option.... and they are currently out of stock......

https://www.kawasaki.com/accessories/item/center-stand/999941064

Saki-Too-Mi-Kawa_Saki....$$$$$$ :beerchug:

and with a 12 month "limited" warranty, enjoy the pricing for a KPP extension.....
https://kpp.kawasaki.com/FullContractOptions.aspx?pid=ZX1002BJF

I guess it's moot, when they don't cover the most expensive item on the bike, the Supercharger, which runs about $5k a pop-po-pop....+ everything else downstream if it pops...

MOB,
The SE version comes with a center stand. no waiting.  I paid like 600 for 3 years extended warranty which covers everything. Plus I have a dealer who is very friendly...
Matt

mattchewn said:
MOB,
The SE version comes with a center stand. no waiting.  I paid like 600 for 3 years extended warranty which covers everything. Plus I have a dealer who is very friendly...
Matt

:))

I know you realize that whatever I say about this bike, is just out of sheer jealousy...

:))

Did you by any chance call the folks at Ultimate Cycle, where we have the extended warranty price at rock bottom level, to see what they would charge for the 3 year KPP ???

I'd be curious, I'll have to call them and esquire.