• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Holy Cross Abbey, Colorado

Wineguy

Moped
My wife and I took a short trip from Colorado Springs, out Highway 115 to Canon City to visit Holy Cross Abbey. Right next door to the Abbey is The Winery at Holy Cross Abbey. Nice ride, beautiful day, a couple of sips of wine at the tasting room, sat under the trees in the shade for a bit and then a nice ride home. Here's a couple of pics: Abbey Visit Link Mark Hejtmanek 1999 Concours Candy Amarinth Red COG#8298 CDA#271 Colorado Springs, CO
highres_3862792.jpeg

Sounds like a good day. Can I cop the middle shot with just the bike for the screen saver? I kind of like it. PS: The copy on the web site is a bit fuzzy. Is the original any better? ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Hi Bob, sure - I can send you the photo; the original is high res, this was a reduced "uploaded" version. Let me know where to send it and I'll forward it along tonight when I'm back at my other computer where the original resides.

use the message sending feature here and I will reply. It gets you my email safer that way. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br