• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #7 April 23 - 26 CANCELLED

Just Cliff

HMR #7 is now on the s/c calendar & registration is open. N/C is leading the pack on registration already!  :)

Register Here

EDIT: Adding a link Cliff, just trying to help. :beerchug:

I will have to say this is a great event.  If you have not been you are missing out.  I would really like to see the north central area dominate the attendance, just saying. >:D

Kevin,you are absolutely right, HMR is a great rally to attend. The Burnettes are some awesome hosts.
It is hard to plan for here, due to snow is still a real possibility. If I can make it out, would be my 4th in a row. The past 2 years I have had to ride out on snow/ice the first few miles. I am in southern Wisconsin, much worse as you go north. As a group, we don't trailer well(sorry Ted).

[quote author=ZG/ZN Kim]
It is hard to plan for here, due to snow is still a real possibility. If I can make it out, would be my 4th in a row. The past 2 years I have had to ride out on snow/ice the first few miles. I am in southern Wisconsin, much worse as you go north. As a group, we don't trailer well(sorry Ted).
[/quote]

A nice enclosed trailer would solve that problem. LOL.  :beerchug:

Kim, I hope you can make it this year.  This guy has it figured out.

Attachments

• 050CA3E0-9075-413F-981F-7AAD119D4927.jpeg
    050CA3E0-9075-413F-981F-7AAD119D4927.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 126
ZG/ZN Kim said:
Kevin,you are absolutely right, HMR is a great rally to attend. The Burnettes are some awesome hosts.

I do understand about not trailering. {That's my sin}  :truce:
But, I can assist...
  Last year I brought 2 extra tents, for folks to use..
  If anyone is interested, {??} I can bring them again.
  NOTE: One of them is the famous "Trump Tower" which can easily sleep 2 {or mebbe 3}..

Ride safe, Ted

PS: * I see that 10 area already signed up. Need more!!
      ** For those that pick on me for trailering.
          Our enclosed trailer {with cots} sure was nice in the rain storm..  :nananana:

Jim Snyder said:
[quote author=ZG/ZN Kim]

[/quote]

Kims tougher than that, he probably has tire chains for his bike.  :motonoises:

Eleven signed up.  :motonoises:

Kim, I think on another thread you predicted 4 days of sunshine :great:....

" I am going to go out on a limb, and predict 4 days of sunshine! :-\"

I'm going to predict an early spring and no snow or ice for the northerners,  not that I'm a prophet or anything  :rotflmao:

Just Cliff said:
Jim Snyder said:
[quote author=ZG/ZN Kim]

Kims tougher than that, he probably has tire chains for his bike.  :motonoises:
[/quote]

I wuz kinda wondering; is he smarter than that.. <evil grin>  :nananana:

Ride safe, Ted

Rideezdale said:
Kim, I think on another thread you predicted 4 days of sunshine :great:....

" I am going to go out on a limb, and predict 4 days of sunshine! :-\"

It's rained almost daily for the past month, surely the sky will be empty by then.  :)