• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

How can I customize the way I view the site?

The Pope

First, I like the new site!

Now to my question.....
I normally don't venture into the C10 section and a few others, on the Old Format I could basically hide that section. Is there a way that I can hide sections that I just don't frequent within this new forum?

You can't really hide the sections, but you could Watch the sections you are interested in.

To watch a section, select it and click the Watch button on the right side. Once it is watched it will appear in your Watch forums list.

To take it one step further, you can Bookmark (Ctrl-D) the Watched forum link in your browser to make it a shortcut to your watch list. Open the book mark when want to go the forum.

How to watch a forum.png

Watched forums _ Concours Owners Group.png

Thanks @MuddyWaters , but I want to be able to "minimize" / "collapse" sections that I don't participate in. It was a feature of the prior website software.

Ex. I don't participate in the C10 section (just one of the four or more that I had minimizes on the prior website) because I've never owned one and if it's collapsed, it reduces the entire page and IMHO helps to reduce clutter of content that I have no interest in.

I understand that this new website isn't configured that way. I also understand that it might be as simple as enabling a choice within the software or that it would require a total re-wright of the software. If it's something simple, I'll ask that it to be done, but if not, I will just have to live with it.

"edit" - Understanding that what I've asked will most likely be a major task, something else that believe would be simpler to do that would help me would be to swap the location of the COG Industrial Member's & COG Marketplace section (move the For Sale section above the Industrial Member's section. I rarely go into the Industrial Member's section and have to scroll past all of out great Industrial Member's just to get to the Marketplace section which I visit every time I'm online.

Thanks for you response and thanks to you and the rest of the support team for all that you do behind the seen.

Last edited: