• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

how do I search the forums?

Up in the top right corner of my page I see this rectangular box that has the word search in it, type what you are looking for there.

On my phone there is a magnifying glass in the upper right which opens the search box . You can also search on Google and most links will lead back here .

Seth, i assuming u havent purchased/obtained a factory service manual fsm for ur ride. The windscreen removal is relatively easy, but having the manual will.come in handy for some of the more involved maintenance duties, ur gonna want to do urself to save MONEY..! they're called stealerships for a reason.

Seth, i assuming u havent purchased/obtained a factory service manual fsm for ur ride. The windscreen removal is relatively easy, but having the manual will.come in handy for some of the more involved maintenance duties, ur gonna want to do urself to save MONEY..! they're called stealerships for a reason.
I totally agree with stealerships. Recently after I purchased my 2019 C14 I checked with a local dealer, for my knowledge, about an oil and filter change. They quoted over $200......robbers!