• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

HVMP Bar End Weights (COG Discount Reminder)

sue cerutti

Hi fellow Coggers,

Just a reminder that we have a COG discount of 10% off when you use our discount code "HVMP10" when ordering from our website.

Remember we also fit bar ends to many other makes and models of motorcycles.

Nothing says happy holidays like two pounds of stainless steel.

Wishing you all the best,
Sue
HVMP Inc.

I have the stainless on mine. definitely reduces the buzz and they look cool too. Highly recommend.  :motonoises:

I asked the question if you had any for a 2004 Triumph Speedmaster from your web site must have got lost in Spam land  :mad:
So I'll ask here.....Send PM if you would like  :beerchug: :beerchug:

Thanks Bill

Java-Rush said:
I asked the question if you hade any for a 2004 Triumph Speedmaster from your web site must have got lost in Spam land  :mad:
So I'll ask here.....Send PM if you would like  :beerchug: :beerchug:

Thanks Bill

Never got that email.  I will look into this and see if we have any bar ends that might fit.  I'll get back to you by tomorrow, but my instinct tells me that model uses an uncommon diameter bolt.

I've had the heavy stainless HVMP bar ends for a long time, like since a month or two after I got my 2012. It was the first thing I changed. They are still installed.  :)