• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

If you're not part of the solution........

mattchewn

All,
I've been pretty quiet on here for a while now. While I no longer have a C14 I do still have fast Kawi's.  I am trying to gauge interest in a Metro DC area tech day hosted at my place. Dates I am open for are:
4/6-7
4/13-14
4/27-8
5/4-5
5/25-6

These are Sat OR sun not both days. Pick one or three and let me know if a Sat is better for you or a Sun?  There will be food and drinks served and a lot of tall tales for sure.
Matt
I have a fully equipped shop with welder and plasma cutter. I have a KDS 3 here as well if you need to do some FOB or TPMS programming.  I will have a new No-Mar changer installed before the tech day also if you want to mount and balance your own tires.

It's good to see you may be back. We miss your technical advice and comments. If I wasn't on the other side of the continent, I would show up!

gsun said:
It's good to see you may be back. We miss your technical advice and comments. If I wasn't on the other side of the continent, I would show up!

+1

How about a report on the H2 now that you've had it a while? Probably in a separate thread...    :motonoises: :beerchug:

Am interested in a valve adjustment for my C-14 Might be a bit too much for a tech day but when the weather gets better to ride out of New England, I would like to give you a call

Diz said:
Am interested in a valve adjustment for my C-14 Might be a bit too much for a tech day but when the weather gets better to ride out of New England, I would like to give you a call
Diz,
Long time no hear!  Pick a weekend that would work for you and head this way! Plenty of space to camp in the 5th wheel toy hauler.
Matt
PS: you would be a lock for longest distance traveled for a tech day tho!

Thanks Matt! I will take you up on your offer sometime in the near future.. Great to have you posting again!

So,
It looks like no-one is interested in am tech day here in the rainy Mid-Atlantic area. Guess I'm drinking and wrenching alone. 
At least I get to pick the music! :))
Matt

Matt,
I am in Carroll County, MD. Where are you located? Always happy to learn from someone more experienced. I know a couple of  guys in the area that are not on here much that would probably be interested as well.
Sorry for not responding before. And you can still pick the music. I would be up for almost any weekend you are available.
Rob

Rob,
I am 1.5 miles south of UMD College Park.  Beltway 495 exit 25. US 1 south for 3.5 miles. Carroll County,  I used to hang up that way Mony moons ago....
Matt

Sat or Sundays better for you?

Hmm...if I had to pick a date, I'd pick Sunday, April 14. I'm down in Charles County but can easily be in College Park in less than 45 minutes. By then, I'll have an exhaust and speakers to install and oil and fluids to change.

Bamm Bamm said:
Hmm...if I had to pick a date, I'd pick Sunday, April 14. I'm down in Charles County but can easily be in College Park in less than 45 minutes. By then, I'll have an exhaust and speakers to install and oil and fluids to change.

I'm here and available if you wanna cruise up this way today.  Sorry for the late reply I just logged on here.
Sending you a PM also.

And we're a go! Sunday, May 5, 2019 https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventEdit.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=256900