• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Impromtu ride today in Mpls/St Paul area

2fast

Crotch Rocket
We had a nice local leaf and eat ride today with about 9 local riders. We met up in my driveway and then did our best to find some scenic roads in Wisconsin. Ended up eating at Jane's Pizza in Turtle Lake, and then back to our scatttered homes. What a beautiful and warm last day of September! Bikes were out in droves taking advantage of the day :)

Attachments

• P1030892 (Small).JPG
    P1030892 (Small).JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 125
  • P1030893 (Small).JPG
    P1030893 (Small).JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 116
  • P1030894 (Small).JPG
    P1030894 (Small).JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 126
  • P1030895 (Small).JPG
    P1030895 (Small).JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 125
A few more photos

Attachments

• P1030901 (Small).JPG
    P1030901 (Small).JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 113
  • P1030900 (Small).JPG
    P1030900 (Small).JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 102
  • P1030899 (Small).JPG
    P1030899 (Small).JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 113
And the last of em

Attachments

• P1030902 (Small).JPG
    P1030902 (Small).JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 106
  • P1030903 (Small).JPG
    P1030903 (Small).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 124
  • P1030905 (Small).JPG
    P1030905 (Small).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 114
Thanks for the pics.  Here are a couple I took at the liquids in / liquids out stop while the Busa refueled.  Fun ride and good to see/meet everyone.
Don

COGride003.jpg

COGride002.jpg

COGride001.jpg

Thanks Brian for the photos.
It was a great day for a ride.
Beautiful fall colors, the sunset was marvelous also.
330 miles round trip, not a bad ride considering I started at 11:30.

I hope to see you all in Dodgeville.

Turtle Lake - My home town.  I can't really express how jealous I am.  Instead, I rode to the Manchester NH area in the wet and chilly.  :-[

Looks like a great day for a ride.  Next Saturday you will need your heated gear  :-\

My daughter lives in Woodbury, poor southern girl thrown into that hot climate.  ;D

Glad you all made it out. I had a ride scheduled with friend and family to Hanson' Hold Up near Arcadia WI. Sunday.

Hope to see you all at HFRO!

Hey Tom, oddly enough, HH was a spot we had considered going to that day! See ya at the Hunt :motonoises:

Joel

If you are a COG member, Randy our AAD should have your email information. For this type of short notice ride he will send out a mass email with the meet up place.

So are you a member? If so we will need to find out why you didn't get the email? If you are not a member send me your information and I'll try to remember to forward the information next time.

Sorry you missed out.

What Jeff (lsgiant) said........

Now that weather is turning cold, we still try to get together for BS or tech sessions. Sometimes you can't tell the difference. Hope to meet you at one in the future :great:

Hey JS,

The email list does come from COG membership, but we welcome anyone to attend events, whether a member or not. Although some events get put on the forum, not all of them do. The primary reason is that a relative minority of members actually use the forum.

Joining will automatically (at least that is how it is supposed to work) add you to the email list. However, if you send your email to Jeff, or me, I am sure either of us would be able to get it included so you get notified. Attending some COG events is a good way to find out if you would like to be a paid member, or not. You can email me at zgheatshields at hot mail dot com and I hope to see you around!
Brian