• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Indiana - Hoosier Hills & Hollers 2014

Jorge

Some of you may have seen it in the calendar already. We were a little late in putting it up, but the Hoosier Hills & Hollers 2014 is on!

We will once again be gathering the last weekend in September for some nice riding, and great fellowship in Southern Indiana, Sept 26-28th at McCormick's Creek State Park, near Spencer Indiana.
Cost: $12 for COG members; $16 for Guests
Itinerary:
Friday: (for those that will be getting there Friday afternoon)
- Meet for Dinner at 7 PM at El Ranchero Mexican restaurant (405 E Franklin St, Spencer, IN 47460). Please let us know who will be there for dinner so we can make reservations for the right number.
Saturday:
- Meet for breakfast at the Canyon Inn
- Registration 8-10 AM. Route maps will be available
- RIDING!
- Social Hour 6-7 PM at the Beech Grove Shelter (same location as last year); also late registration
- Dinner at 7 PM
- More socializing after dinner, with door prizes (we have some nice ones this year)
Sunday:
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- RIDING! & return home.

The Canyon Inn at the park is booked that weekend. Some of us are staying at the Patriot Inn. This hotel is on IN-46, right at the East end of Spencer. Rooms are $55 per night. As of now, there are 5 people staying there for the weekend. Their phone number is 812-829-0400. The restaurant for Friday's dinner is less than 1/4 mile West of the hotel, a nice walk.

COG members, please register at the event on the calendar. Guests, please let us know via the forum, and you can PM me and we can link up by phone, to let me know you are coming.

See you there!!

Jorge

Thanks for registering Mark; looking forward to seeing you.  :great:

Anyone else that's planning to come, please register or let us know so we can make sure to have enough food. Those who register or let us know go to the front of the dinner & breakfast lines  :D
Jorge

doesn't look like i will be able to attend this one as it is on same weekend as klr rally in north carolina. i am leaving on thurs and returning sunday... bummer.  ???

take lotsa pics...

OK... tomorrow's the day.
Looks like a nice group coming. Sadly, I had some recent health issues so will only make a cameo appearance Saturday, but I couldn't stay away from my COG friends.
Looking forward to seeing the group!
Jorge