• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Indoor Fun at Apex Entertainment Sunday Jan 12 Noon - 4 pm [MA]

ghabel

Join Greg and Tracey for fun indoors at Apex Entertainment in Marlboro, MA. 21 Apex Drive, Marlboro, MA.  Once we are there we will decide whether to eat on-site or venture to a nearby restaurant.

Apex has a variety of pay-as-you-go activities however there is no cost to get into the building just to watch.  The indoor multi-level go-kart track is what caught my attention but the other activities look like fun too.

From their site: 

Apex Entertainment is 80,000 sq. ft. of pure fun! Located off I-495 on rt 20, we offer fun for all with 30 lanes of bowling, a multi-level indoor go-kart track, and 70+ arcade games featuring VR Rabbids and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You can challenge your friends or co-workers to a game of laser tag in our 3,500 sq. ft. two-story arena, a 360-degree bumper car ride, or play in our multi-sport simulators. Don’t forget to grab a meal or a drink at our American cuisine restaurant.

Please register here:
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=259384

Thank you everyone who attended.  We had about 15 people for lunch and then a bunch watched as Pat, Keith (new member), I, Wayne, and Maryann raced the electric go-carts.  We made sure to study the track before racing.  What a blast and a temporary cure for Parked Motorcycle Syndrome! 

Just wanted to drop a quick Thank you to our hosts Greg & Tracey for setting this event up, It was great to see
you all and meet a couple new members Steve and Keith (sorry Keith I missed your wife's name) and it seemed
like everyone had a good time. Apex is a cool place and the electric go karts were a blast and just the cure for
our winter PMS. Again, thanks to all who took the time to come and so sorry to those who couldn't make it.

Looking forward to our next cog meeting, until then stay safe and warm!