• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Insta 360 camera pairing to helmet and phone?

Oilman

Hi all, anyone have a good set up for riding with an action camera ( I just got the Insta 360 RS One) paired to your helmet and your phone simultaneously? Is it possible . I cant get my camera to pair with my Bilt Techno 3 Modular helmet with the built in Sena DWO-6, which claims to be functionally just like the 10R. I would like to be able to pair the helmet speakers and mic to the camera so i can record my voice on the video, while simultaneously being able to take a phone call on the same system. Ive been reading forums, web pages, and FAQ’s and just can’t figure out if its possible to pair all 3 together at the same time .

Any one done this before ?

I've had 2 Bilt Bluetooth modular helmets. I have my doubts. Does it have a phone app to change settings? If so, does the camera show up in the phone app?