• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Installed Rivco Highway Pegs on T-Rex Guards

tjk230

Installed on my 2015 with T-Rex engine guards.

I used these clamps :

Orange Cycle Parts Black 7/8" Three-Piece Frame Clamp footpegs, driving lights Universal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007KPTDV0/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_872WAG232R379CDRT69H

And these pegs:

Rivco Products PEGSBK Motorcycle Isolation Pegs - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005U80V6...abc_4QBGFP227904NJADRD01?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

The location I mounted them works great for me as I'm 6'3" and I'm able to rest my legs comfortably around the frame/faring bulge.

The 7/8" adapters fit snugly where I mounted due to the slight bend in the tubing. If installed on a straight segment, probably would have to use a thin piece of rubber to prevent sliding and or damage to the powder coating.

They are about same width off the side of the bike as the mirrors which is helpful if I want to split traffic (legal here in CA). However, I don't intend to utilize them while splitting.

I'm very happy with the install and can't wait to hit the open road to test.

- Tyler

20211105_163419.jpg20211105_163404.jpg20211105_163447.jpg

Looks nice. The road pegs for no crash bar install are pretty pricey. These seem very affordable, after the initial canyon cage investment has been made of course.

Congrats!

Excellent. Thanks for posting. I always take the Goldwing on long trips because of the hwy pegs and this might just give me another option. More money to be spent. šŸ˜‰