• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Installed white LEDs into front turn signals!

craaaazy7

Tricycle
I just added LED lights inside the front turn signals! White LEDs that alternate with the amber turn signals and then stay on when the signals are cancelled . I also rewired the amber side LED that I added earlier last year to a turn signal that also stays on after signals are cancelled. WOW what a cool look. I guess when the bike is parked in a nice warm basement and nothing else to do, IT IS TIME TO ADD FARKLES!

Pictures can be found here! The first half of the pictures are the LED brake light and side LEDs I added.
The last half are the white front turn signals.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/on2wheels/sets/72157624834156851/

Search the forum for "LED brake light" to see my post on the brake light

Gregory:

The strip leds that you showed in the pics, just to let you know that there are some on ebay that change colors and are remote controlled.  They would look good inside the gills if you can find something in behind that they can shine on.  Don't ask how I know this.    :)

tcars
John