• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Interesting post gone in a day.

waxbean

What happened to the ecu flash comparison that was in the C14 general chit chat yesterday.  It was gone in a day. Are we not allow to compare flashes?

If you can't compare Concours flashes on a website for Concours what the hell is the point of having the website?

Hi guys...

I was the one who posted that Comparison review and Kelly E I must say I agree with you. 

I understand the fact that I am new to the Forum but I do visit it frequently, as I enjoy the Tech talk and have found the site to be quite informative, as many of you are very knowledgable on this bike we all enjoy.

My  reasoning for the initial post was simply to share the Flash comparison and my excitement in how my Bike now performs, nothing more, nothing less..

In my mind it would be the same had I posted a comparison review between tire brands... some prefer the Michelins , I happen to prefer the Metzler's....

I moved the post to Mods and Administrators.
It was not the review that got it moved. It was the add on posts. The intent is to put it back in a new review section. Once that is done with instructions on how to use the new area it will be put back.

Sorry for the confusion and late response.

Especially when you consider that the flash for the Concours 14 might be the most important upgrade you can make. There's really only two companies making the Flash and shutting down the comparison thread doesn't help. They should ask the two manufacturers if they're okay with the comparison thread.

Good to know what happened and that reviews are welcomed. I personally found "mr's" review helpful. I currently have a flash but am always interest in options.

What Jeff said. We had two or three reported post reports all of which members were complaining about the thread going south. Had the thread stayed on topic it would not have been moved.