• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

It's BAAAACK - Carolina CONClave Returns

Ranger Jim

Sport Tourer
That's right boys & girls. After a 1 year hiatus the Carolina CONClave is back on the calendar. This is the challenge Ride-to-Eat between the members of SC and NC. The state that brings the most members wins the bragging rights for the year. SC is currently leading by 2 but we all know how that can change, especially the way the rules work. The CONClave is scheduled for May 2, 2020. Details and sign-up can be found in the SECOG calendar. Come and enjoy the camaraderie, enjoy some BBQ, perhaps win a door prize, and make some new friends.

I will know more the closer the time comes, but should be doable for me.  Go to Highlands on Friday then run over on Saturday  :great:

Jim, thanks for putting together.  As long as I am in town, I will be there for SC!  I had some of the best ribs ever there a few days ago!  They nailed them, better than common actually!  Looking forward to seeing you guys before then too...

The date draws ever nearer. Every member anywhere nearby needs to come, we'll figure out a way to get you to count for either SC or NC if you're not from one of them.  :)  While only COG members will count towards the "bargain'" rights, friends are always welcome too. Who knows, they might even choose to join! ;)

BTW, NC really needs your help. Currently SC is leading by 2 events. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Once again, the "RULES."
  ONLY members of COG count (consider it a "perk" of being a member; you count for something)
  Members from states North of North Carolina will count for North Carolina
  Members from states South of South Carolina will count for South Carolina
  Members from states like Arkansas; well, we'll figure out something. ;D

:)) :))

West of the Mississisippi.. don't count, well, only to 10... with their shoes on... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :great: :great:

Gives me a reason to come see my Grand kids, in Bluffton, drop the wife off (to spend money on them), and go solo exposition for some free ride..  :)) >:D >:D >:D :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

MAN OF BLUES said:
:)) :))

West of the Mississisippi.. don't count, well, only to 10... with their shoes on... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :great: :great:

Gives me a reason to come see my Grand kids, in Bluffton, drop the wife off (to spend money on them), and go solo exposition for some free ride..  :)) >:D >:D >:D :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:
Well Rich, if you come from the west of the Mississippi, that should count as NC. :))
Hope to finally meet ya :great:

Bump -

Some samples from The Pig.... Plates were so large I had to scale down the image to thumbs...  :)

Rather tasty and an OK place to hang out for a bit.

Mike