• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

It's the damn lawnmower's fault

lanlinc

Moped
I had my lawnmower behind me and being lazy I attempted to move it around the @#$! thing and well yes I'm a Dropper  :(

It only broke off a little of my plastic (easily fixed with jbweld) and scraped up the mirror, but she's still ridable....

OK I've said it...I'm a dropper....

Well welcome! kinda! Did it fall on the mower? that might make it a "wreck" being two vehicles and all!! :p.
Sorry for the misfortune and believe me, we all feel your pain.  :'(

LTZ,
Once she passes the point of no return, over she goes!
I'm about 145 lbs, 6 ft 1.  I've found I just don't have the weight etc to move the bike around without sitting on her first.
After a near drop incident I decided proper footwear is a must when moving her around.  I think I was wearing slippers.
Glad to hear the damage wasn't too bad.

Is that a C10 or C14?

Well, I did a video of me putting a C14 on the center stand barefoot....  but I do prefer to wear shoes to move 'er around.  :D

Sorry to hear your misfortune.  Obviously it was the lawn mowers fault!  LOL

Sorry it took so long to get back here. Life is a little crazy.  It's a C10 and it's better now.  I had to bondo a piece that broke off, but we call her lil Frankenstein for a reason ;)  I never pull or push her without some type of foot protection.  It's just a little too heavy if it fell on my foot,,,just the though makes me wince...

doug said:
Well welcome! kinda! Did it fall on the mower? that might make it a "wreck" being two vehicles and all!! :p.
Sorry for the misfortune and believe me, we all feel your pain.  :'(

Actually it kind of fell on me and then the mower so 2 1/2 vehicles if you can count humans as such!  :eek:

I luv it.  Great story.  Lawnwomer did it.  Dang, why didn't I think of that last time?

Currently my bike has not been down in over a year.  But hope springs eternal that there's another new way to gitterdun with every new day.  :-[