• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Japanese custom scooters

People who have too much time and money... Nothing better to do than throw it away on retarded scooters... Wish I had that problem!  :-[

And you guys are woried about car tires on motorcycles!  :p
Yeh, I know.  Most of those are designed to never be ridden.
Just like a custom car or chopper show.

BJ_CT said:
And just how does one go about finding a website called 'pink tentacle'? :D

lol, not sure I want to know the answer to that...  :-[

And, btw, sorry for the edit to your post, I hit modify instead of quote and didn't notice until I had posted.

Thats what I don't get about custom choppers , why is it still cool if it's not even meant to be ridden....just goofy . I bet some of these scooters actually ride pretty well .

Those look way better than the ones I saw few years ago. Looks like they might have come full circle. The last time I saw pics of the scooters the sissy bars made ours like normal.  besudes these almost look like something, the old ones looked like things bull leave on the ground.