• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Javitz Show Hootnanny Dec 1, 2018

terrynyc

So it's that time again folks!  On Saturday, Dec. 1 we will once again have a post show gathering.  Meet by the Concours between 2:30pm and 3pm then head out to Tir Na Nog in Times Square, 315 West 39th St, for some vittles, tasty beverages and comeraderie!  Please leave a post here if you plan to attend so I can call and set up a table.  Let's look at all the new toys! :great: :motonoises:

Thanks for organizing the annual IMS lunch gathering.  I should be healed up enough by then and planning on being there.

Weeell it would appear I might have spoke too soon.  Found out today that my time off requests were ignored for that weekend.  I'm working on rectifying the situation but until it's confirmed this is on hold, at least with me as the organizer.  Stay tuned for updates.  This job blows! :'(

K folks we're back in business!  Days off approved so let's roll!  Don't forget to drop a post or register on the club calendar to let me know you plan on attending.

Well we're up to three so far!  At least we can fit in one cab LOL! :))
Please let me know if you plan on attending and joining us. :great:

We'll be there barring horrid weather. Are there any discount coupons for the event anywhere? I'm assuming that we will have all individually looked over the bikes then meet up to leave the event. Not the other way around where we meet; then go through the show as a group.

Diz said:
We'll be there barring horrid weather. Are there any discount coupons for the event anywhere? I'm assuming that we will have all individually looked over the bikes then meet up to leave the event. Not the other way around where we meet; then go through the show as a group.

Correct... Meet up with the group @ 2:30p after going through the show.  The group departs the show promptly @ 3p to head put for lunch.

Try this promo code that is for $4 discount online ticket purchase: D2D19
Hopefully it is still active.

OK I'm assuming that that's two more attending so that brings us to 6.  Don't forget to let me know if you decide to come, long range weather looks good.

I will have to skip the show this year.  Before xmas is too busy for me.

hmmm... seems like my chrome browser doesn't think any english words are spelled correctly.
It's going to be one of those days  :truce:

K folks all my rsvpers are present and accounted for.  We’re heading out early for some chow.  See you on the road!

Had a great time at the show! GF sat on a Versys and said she liked the seat. Thank God they weren't selling at the show cause I might have had to buy the bike under the seat. Tir Na Nog was a good experience. And Terry- you promised to post a pic of your Bangers and Mash, probably the best looking meal at our table. Thanks everyone!

Had a good time at the show and a pleasant post show gathering afterwards.  Thanks to all for coming out and unfortunately I'm horrible at posting pictures on the forum!  Lol  :))

Had a great time...  thanks to Terry for organizing this activity again this year.