• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Javitz Show Hootnanny Saturday Dec 7

terrynyc

Yes it's that time of year again folks!  Saturday Dec 7 we will once again gather at the IMS Javitz Show for some COGfoolery.  Meet at the Connie and head out to Tir Na Nog Times Square, 315 West 39th St, at 3pm.  I'll be there shortly after opening.  Drop a post if you will attend.

Just some info I have corrected a mistake on the registration calendar with the cut off date and it is now up for signing up. 

We have a Christmas party to go to on that date. Seems there is something going on that date in the past years too. The last time I went was about 5 years ago on a Friday. There was a weird site, seeing bikes parked on the sidewalk across the street from the Javitts center, on a no parking street. I guess they don't get towed or stolen.

Here is a Cyber-Monday discount code to save $5 off ticket price
EMCYBER20

Just a heads up folks if you haven't let me know you're coming when my confirmed attendees are all together we'll be heading out whenever that happens during the meet time.  So if you don't see me we're on our way! ;)

Terrynyc said:
Just a heads up folks if you haven't let me know you're coming when my confirmed attendees are all together we'll be heading out whenever that happens during the meet time.  So if you don't see me we're on our way! ;)

Haven't been able to register on COG website for event Add 2 See you Saturday  :great:

Good to see everyone. Many thanks to a Terry for organizing the annual show gathering once again.
I don't think a group photo was taken... is anyone a good sketch artist?

Terrynyc said:
Photo schmoto!  We ain't getting any younger!  LOL ;) :))

Agreed; then a plug for the dinner Sketch artist not required

Attachments

• Bangers and mash.jpg
    Bangers and mash.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Salmo Salad.jpg
    Salmo Salad.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 95