• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

July 2012, Newburgh, NY Meet & Greet?

Cap'n Bob

Well here's the scoop. We had the Independence ride last Sunday 7/1/12. Part of the idea behind that ride was because I have family obligations that will prevent me from having a July M&G on the normal second Saturday of the month. (and the third for that matter) Well maybe I can get one in at the end of the month.
  Since the dog day's will be on the second Sat of Aug. It looks like the normal August day is out too (besides I should be at the Dog Days) So maybe on July 28th. But Greg already has the lower Vermont M&G on that day. And I may not have Aug 4th available. We'll see though. So here's the question. Are folks interested in having a M&G in Newburgh on July 28th? But be honest, If you planned on attending the Vermont M&G, I don't want to take folks away from that. But if we have interest on the 28th. I suppose that we can do it.

Taking my son to summer camp in the Adirondacks on the 28th, so I'm out.  Assuming weather is good, we're going on the bike, though!  Pretty cool way to arrive at camp.

I don't think I will make that meet. I will go right by there on my way to Dog Days the next week. I will leave on Wed. AM  for Dog Days. should buzz through there about 8AM

I'd probably be able to make either date unless there's a house showing that day....I get a 24 hour notice and that's it. Otherwise, I'm always up for a weekend ride. 

Are Sundays any better for a M&G?

I think either date is OK for me unless my wife has something planned I don't know about.

Tom Taylor COG#7173