• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kabuto Helmets

CRocker

Used...

First is a modular Kabuto Ibuki...size medium...Metallic Black...used very little...jet fighter type inner sunshade...wake stabilizer shape to prevent buffeting...still in the package Pinlock visor to prevent fogging...new was $450...$75...shipped CONUS.

Second is a Kabuto Kamui full face...size small...Pearl White...jet fighter type inner sunshade...wake stabilizer shape to prevent buffeting...still in the package Pinlock visor to prevent fogging...new was $250...$60...shipped CONUS.

Could deliver to Dallas this weekend...save $15 on each helmet...

Attachments

• Ibuki.JPG
    Ibuki.JPG
    286.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Kamui.JPG
    Kamui.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 111
Brad do you actually wear a medium?

In HJC I believe I wear a large. PLEASE tell me the Kabuto runs large?

I’ll go try some helmets today...but I fear medium’s gonna be too small  :'(

Just checked..my HJC is a medium! The Kabuto may fit!

Do HJC’s fit your head shape? My head is a little oval, so I tend to run into tightness at the forhead.

(Can you tell I REALLY want this helmet?)

Thanks!

JimBob,

Yeah, I wear a medium...and, I like my helmets snug...my melon is pretty round though, so I’m not sure about how it would fit your head...can’t say I remember trying on any HJCs...but, if I had to call it any particular shape...I would say more of a round than an oval...

DOH! I just realized - I can go try on a helmet like you’re currently wearing.

What brand/size you wearing now?

Thanks

CRocker said:
Fly Revolt...med

Are you snowed in?

Nah - twas just a dusting. Winter is over for us. May get one or two more snows but it’s been clear n sunny for too long - everything’s warmed up

CRocker said:
I saw a picture of 10” on patio furniture in Castle Rock...

Ah, the Palmer Divide folks. I forget how much that divide increases rain/snowfall.

We’re in Lakewood these days, so pretty protected.