• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki H1: 5 cylinder, two stroke, 850cc!

willyp

Iron Butt
millyard-kawasaki-5-cylinder.jpg

Yep, that's right, five cylinder, and yes it is a real bike, it is not a Photoshop or a 3d cad model... it is a real bike and you can buy it on e-Bay.

See it on YouTube. Or not, that's a different bike.

Hat tip to The Kneeslider: Kawasaki 5 Cylinder for Sale

wild man said:
I think I would prefer it in a 4 cylinder setup, even if it were only 680 cc >:D

The H2 [750 3 cyl] 4 cyl conversion was/is 1000cc of 2-stroke madness.

Attachments

• 4 cyl H2.jpg
    4 cyl H2.jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 98
Bergmen said:
Put a lot of work into the GO but none into the WHOA.

Dan

That was my first thought Dan.  Sure would hate to have a panic stop on that beast!  Good ole drum brakes!

I owned a H1, and a H2. Both were 3 cylinder, 2 stroke.

The crankshafts were press-fitted, so you could take the cylinders apart and add more in. This was not a Kawasaki option, though, all done in machine shops after the fact.

Never saw one in real life. Photoshop is rampant. :)

Interesting, but useless in that frame.

We used to take the H1 and H2 down to bare frame and gusset them, plus use fork braces and swingarm hoop braces. Bigger swingarm pivot bearings. And such. Almost made them handle good.

Almost.