• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KAWASAKI SIDE SPOILER SET

richagpalmer

Free Limited Trial
Free Limited Trial
I am looking for side spoiler set for 2012 (for cold weather riding)
KAWASAKI SIDE SPOILER SET CONCOURS 14 2008-2021
when I look / ask Revzilla they tell me they have been discontinued
are there any alternatives ?

I was looking at getting a set myself. Maybe go to the dealer and ask if there's any old inventory around?

I swear by these Aerowings. I install them in the spring, off in the summer then back on in the fall. Make a huge difference on the hands and lower arms and easy to install.

I have the stock windshield, doesn't affect function of windshield or mirrors.

See attached picture of my bike.

Claude

Attachments

• deflectors.jpg
    deflectors.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 288
One of the larger windshields can help as well. ;)

Barkbusters?? I've looked into other handguard options in the past - there are options.

gr

This topic is for the Side Spoilers, not the Hand Guards....
(see post #3 by iarthur9337 for a link to the actual item being discussed)

I have the Side Spoilers and I like them. They help to provide a slightly larger air pocket around the rider, mainly in the knee and upper leg area. I leave mine on year round. I've had mine for several years and didn't pay nearly what Ron Ayers is asking for them. For that price, I probably wouldn't get them.

I almost forgot. I have a new set of these out in my Garage that Hans-Ove ordered.
Hans lives in Sweden, and had them shipped to me {to save the ridiculous shipping costs to Sweden}.
He planned to come ride the 2020 National with me and would have picked them up when he arrived.
We're already planning the 2021 National trip.

When the pieces arrived, I had no idea what they were and almost returned to shipper.
Now, I'm glad I didn't.

Ride safe, Ted