• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

KDS needed

laker9142

Does anyone have or know of a member with a KDS capable of programming a TPMS sensor? Within 300 miles of Dayton Ohio. I bought the sensor used, years ago before the autel system came to light. My Gen 1 used stock sensor still had 2.9v left in it after all these years, it now has 3.25v. I had 2 more I weeded out at .000v which is a dead give away that the sensor is bad. They both had the battery replaced with heavy amounts of solder.

I've checked with Fred and he will not be available during the HMR weekend. I checked with the local, small time dealer and he said it could take up to 4 hrs :rolleyes:

Bud saves the day! He pm'd me a couple days after my initial post. He said he could do KDS or Autel. After a little wavering on my part, I decided to do Autel and he made it very easy. I sent him my sensor number and a PayPal transfer, 3 days later I have a working front TPMS. I just put it in and verified. Thanks for helping me out Bud! I believe he'd do more if you need a sensor upgrade.